• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Looking for a Stihl 090/090AV

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimRD

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
All, I'm looking for a Stihl 090/090AV for some log milling. If anyone has one they wouldn't mind parting with, let me know. Doesn't need to have a bar/chain, and if it needs some work that's fine too. I would be interested in an 880/088/084 also, thanks!

All, I'm looking for a Stihl 090/090AV for some log milling. If anyone has one they wouldn't mind parting with, let me know. Doesn't need to have a bar/chain, and if it needs some work that's fine too. I would be interested in an 880/088/084 also, thanks!

What kind of budget are you working with?

There is one listed on another site for $650.

I have 2 for sale in
If shipping wasnt so prohibitive, I have both ( 1 av, nd 1 standard in great condition, ) 800.oo Canuck bucks
each

I have an 070av that would be within your budget. You could always upgrade to the bigger bore 090 cylinder later on if you didn't find the power sufficient.

Latest posts

Back