• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Looking for a Stihl 090/090AV

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimRD

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
All, I'm looking for a Stihl 090/090AV for some log milling. If anyone has one they wouldn't mind parting with, let me know. Doesn't need to have a bar/chain, and if it needs some work that's fine too. I would be interested in an 880/088/084 also, thanks!

All, I'm looking for a Stihl 090/090AV for some log milling. If anyone has one they wouldn't mind parting with, let me know. Doesn't need to have a bar/chain, and if it needs some work that's fine too. I would be interested in an 880/088/084 also, thanks!

What kind of budget are you working with?

There is one listed on another site for $650.

I have 2 for sale in
If shipping wasnt so prohibitive, I have both ( 1 av, nd 1 standard in great condition, ) 800.oo Canuck bucks
each

I have an 070av that would be within your budget. You could always upgrade to the bigger bore 090 cylinder later on if you didn't find the power sufficient.

Back