looking for used silvey grinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just buy a new one, god if I had your money there would be Pro Sharps in every room of the house

ed,ed,ed this is jeffy jeff. not marky mark.or gypo, not russ etc etc .Now ed I have to share the wealth. My wife wants a mennonite bedroom set.I need a silvey,.a5001,a tom fales race chain,a marcel saw,also a chain from sawracr 43.Now thats not mentioning Browning,my dad may be selling the farm soon,I have to buy that and Ijust found 500 acres of pine and red oak for deer hunting and fishing cheap.Wifes in laws just bought a resort on Marguerita island and they want investors.I need a new ATV,93 kodiak is getting tired.What about new Bombardiers??????Other than that I am the richest 38 year old i know.ha ha ha ha. Now if John Lambert would invite me over and discuss all the veneer maple around me and how come the price is not as high as his,Imight be even richer because I think the buyers are lying.Now if Iknew how to port saws,lets see 4 saws a day x200 and the odd 3800$ race saw I would have lots of silveys.So since it is not so,I am still looking for A USED SILVEY, luv jeff(I hope I didnt offend anyone) ha ha ha god i"m starting to sound like cahoon

PLAYINWOOD said:
ed,ed,ed this is jeffy jeff. not marky mark.or gypo, not russ etc etc .Now ed I have to share the wealth. My wife wants a mennonite bedroom set.I need a silvey,.a5001,a tom fales race chain,a marcel saw,also a chain from sawracr 43.Now thats not mentioning Browning,my dad may be selling the farm soon,I have to buy that and Ijust found 500 acres of pine and red oak for deer hunting and fishing cheap.Wifes in laws just bought a resort on Marguerita island and they want investors.I need a new ATV,93 kodiak is getting tired.What about new Bombardiers??????Other than that I am the richest 38 year old i know.ha ha ha ha. Now if John Lambert would invite me over and discuss all the veneer maple around me and how come the price is not as high as his,Imight be even richer because I think the buyers are lying.Now if Iknew how to port saws,lets see 4 saws a day x200 and the odd 3800$ race saw I would have lots of silveys.So since it is not so,I am still looking for A USED SILVEY, luv jeff(I hope I didnt offend anyone) ha ha ha god i"m starting to sound like cahoon

Good reading, thanks, really enjoyed it.

PLAYINWOOD said:
your welcome a weak moment...As soon as this 24 hr union guy P.O.S gets a chance I have to answer a post in off topic about G.M.
Ahhhh no time.....But ed iwas just thinking I also need an Art Martin chain a Helsel one to.I want to have my own personal chain contest in the back yard "blasting" through frozen maple and red oak.I'm serious!!!!! ANY TAKERS. This also includes any chain builder because I know I missed lots of guys.I know of a s.e. USA group not represented on A.S. Hey..... Everybody send me a chain 0.58 x 68 drivers.I ll race it on my 2071 ehp record it and the winner gets 250 $cdn(my money).Need min 20 different chains.Oh, chains will not be returned.Look at all the saved airfare.Love jeff

Last edited:
Silvey SDM4

PLAYINWOOD said:
looking for used silvey grinder.Any model would seriously be considered thanx jeff
Jeff. Just last week I decided to sell my Silvey SDM4. I posted it on Craigslist at this link http://seattle.craigslist.org/tls/114304218.html It is in very good condition. Here in the last couple of years I've started operating a danglehead processor and don't need two grinders. Let me know if you are interested.
Gene

Back