love dem chain before making video, please.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, excellent example.

but

for the

world i can't

figger out how he

got that mac started!!!:monkey:

Simple, pull twice with ignition off, the flip it on and grip it and rip it (don't even think of trying to drop start it!).

One word for that....Why ??? Maybe I should do a youtube of me peeling a potato :dizzy:
now see, that'd be cool. start yer vid talking about how good crisco oil lubes your bar and then _peel_ some potatoes with the saw.

then "noodle" 'em and fry 'em in your bar oil. waffle house ain't got **** on that. frozen hash browns suck. saw yer own!

(this is another example of how i'd not be safe with a video cam)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Ya but he knows how to shut the saw off so it doesnt tear the starter dogs off. In the manual of the 610 mac I bought new it told you to pull the rope up before you sut it down. About 2/3 of the time it will pull the rope back out of your hands when you hit the kill switch. This is done so the dogs or pawls dont get torn off the starter when it goes backwards the last revolution. I still do it no matter the saw, only other guy I have seen do it:cheers:

Back