made the boss mad today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saws are a means to an end for me. I make money from them and am not one to grow attached to them.......my wife likes that I make money so......no problems. :msp_wink:

Saws,tools,cars,ect..... No problem
She will even pickup/buy saws when she goes to the big city.
But the last time i bought an excavator...she was pissed.I really didn't care we were at a bad spot so i figgered i really didn't have much to lose,except 1/2 of everything:dizzy:
But we made it so no holidays for the lawyers.
Looking at another excavator,if the rental comes through.... she still dosn't like me buying excavators,but will tolarate it seeing the last one paid for it's self.

Meenwhile the saws keep piling up.....
Thomas

You stole $100.00 from your wife and then come in here for validation?

Don't say that wife word haha. No she's the kind of person who thinks his check is her money. So it wasn't stealing it was getting even for all she spends :hmm3grin2orange:

This is one time you need to work quickly and intelligently. At this point through her eyes you are inconsiderate and fiscally irresponsible. You need to get them cleaned up and sold so you can hand her $150 for her trip and thank her for trusting you on the expenditure. A little bit of profit given to her will smooth the waters down the road.

:msp_thumbup:

Well no I don't , but after 19 years with the war dept, I stopped trying to keep up with her spending

It could be worse...30 years with a German woman who is anal about her budget.......This ^%$#@! online banking, she can call me as I come out of Cabela's and ask me what I bought......I am a follower of Ghandi and passive resistance......She rants :rant: I shrug my shoulers and get back on ebay:dunno:....I tell you if the twice daily sex wasn't so good
I might have set her straight:msp_smile:

It could be worse...30 years with a German woman who is anal about her budget.......This ^%$#@! online banking, she can call me as I come out of Cabela's and ask me what I bought......I am a follower of Ghandi and passive resistance......She rants :rant: I shrug my shoulers and get back on ebay:dunno:....I tell you if the twice daily sex wasn't so good
I might have set her straight:msp_smile:

Are bragging or complaining about the twice daily.

Taking $100.00 of you and your wifes pooled funds that weren't earmarked is one thing.

Taking money that your wife was saving for a trip (especially one next week) is something else.

But I don't know :dunno:, maybe this is some kind of mutually acceptable game that some couples play :msp_confused:.

There's no way I'd spend money that I knew my wife had set aside for a trip, buying something special, etc.

Well because you are my neighbor. I will help you out and give you a $125.00 so you can turn a profit. And you won't even need to clean them up.:D

Back