Mastermind Meets a Brand New MS460

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the vote of confidence my friend. :)

I have a soft spot for the 046/460 That was my first big Stihl......I still have it too.

My old saw is a stout runner IMO. A damn 372 beat it though. :mad:

I thought so too J. What do you think about the machining?
Anytime buddy!!!! P.S I want to clear up something, I had heard rumor that Stihl no longer used MAHLE cylinders on the 660 Is this true? If so just the 660?

The "Wigglesworth combustion chamber clean-up system" is a winner...

It does work very, very well, if I do say so myself. :)

before....

9349adb9.jpg

After....

fdb683ae.jpg

Anytime buddy!!!! P.S I want to clear up something, I had heard rumor that Stihl no longer used MAHLE cylinders on the 660 Is this true? If so just the 660?

I'm not sure what all saws they are using Stihl jugs on now but I do know that the Mahle quality is top notch...

Yeah sure whatever........ :msp_sneaky:

With my medical card and random UA's at work, my only fun anymore is saws and beer. Hell I cant even afford race cars or skydiving anymore. Chainsaws fill that void quite nice, and they get expensive too! LOL! :laugh:

With my medical card and random UA's at work, my only fun anymore is saws and beer. Hell I cant even afford race cars or skydiving anymore. Chainsaws fill that void quite nice, and they get expensive too! LOL! :laugh:

Yeah I'm way past all the things I thought were so much fun back then. :D

Pics or it didn't happen. I'd rather see pics of the tools rather then the work.:D

If I showed the tool I would get to hear about how that wouldn't work and stuff.........

Latest posts

Back