Mastermind Meets The Echo CST-610EVL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually doubt that anything that a totally indifferent brand like Echo does has any impact whatsoever on what the real chainsaw brands do, with the possible exception of cheap consumer saws....:givebeer:

I could not disagree more, no business that wants to stay competitive in the global marketplace does not have their competitors products regularly disassembled and gone over by their engineering teams, I'd bet even Husky has a few Echos tucked away somewhere for "research" purposes.

Those pistons show up yet? Don't make me go into detail about the set of soup crocks I ordered off Amazon that showed up with a boot print on the box and smashed to pieces...is there an Echo in here?

papa smurf does not like blue berry pie?
it's the end of the world as we know it

oh ya chain saw

Pie.......I like em all. And my weight is showing that. :msp_wink:

Those pistons show up yet? Don't make me go into detail about the set of soup crocks I ordered off Amazon that showed up with a boot print on the box and smashed to pieces...is there an Echo in here?

The pistons are here. It will be a few days before we get back to the Echo....echo.....echo though. The cases are being split for crank welding.....

Pie.......I like em all. And my weight is showing that. :msp_wink:

The pistons are here. It will be a few days before we get back to the Echo....echo.....echo though. The cases are being split for crank welding.....

Well go split 'em and quit pizzing around on the internets :buttkick:

That's Jon's job.

I'm grinding on a MS361.......while pissing around on the interwebs and stuff. :msp_sneaky:

Hope he isn't using the fiskers axe for such a task.
BTW don't forget to mention it to Sawtroll that welding the crank will actually true in the sideways balance of the 610 as long as it is tig welded....

Ill be glad when o' randy starts a book on the 365xt

The 365s are being done now. :) Along with a 371 and a 372......

The Echo's crankshaft and a Solo 681's crank are in route to be trued and welded. It may be several days at best before I get them back.

[video=youtube;skqqcjcUEZM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skqqcjcUEZM[/video]

Now we know why everything takes so long! But we have complete understanding that working on a project with only one eye and one hand and a small part of the brain isn't so easy! :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I really liked that video. I don't know how I am going to do work today.

Back