Mastermind Meets The Echo CST-610EVL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you send them? Around here we have an old hobby farmer that is a retired underwater welder that we send all our Hail Mary projects to, he bailed me out on a hydroseeder pump housing over the summer that no one would touch, thing is stronger than new now and the best part is he works for trade.

not to try and get this thing back on track but I looked clear back to page 11 looking for pics and updates. 10 pages of BS is a lot to wade thru!

Sawtroll is still angry because of the Echo tattoo he accidentally got one night when he was on a wild bender, the tattoo guy could not spell Husqvarna so he just inked in Echo and put a bandage on it.

Sawtroll is still angry because of the Echo tattoo he accidentally got one night when he was on a wild bender, the tattoo guy could not spell Husqvarna so he just inked in Echo and put a bandage on it.

He would cut his arm off.

Why doesn't my friend sawtroll have the same right to bash the brands he doesn't like, just the same as the rest of us?????:dunno:

Mike

Why doesn't my friend sawtroll have the same right to bash the brands he doesn't like, just the same as the rest of us?????:dunno:

Mike

Not only does he have the right, he brings perfect sideways balance to this site.

Where did you send them? Around here we have an old hobby farmer that is a retired underwater welder that we send all our Hail Mary projects to, he bailed me out on a hydroseeder pump housing over the summer that no one would touch, thing is stronger than new now and the best part is he works for trade.

I sent them to my dear friend Wigglesworth. The guy can do anything.......anything I tell ya!!!!!! :rock:

I am for the most part self taught. There are some aspects to underwater welding, specifically torching, that merit some instruction.

Just saying.

Latest posts

Back