Mastermind Meets The Echo CST-610EVL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so far we know Sawtroll does not like Echo saws and Randy likes pie, therefore one may conclude running a Husky will offset any disruptions in sideways balance that may have occurred over time from excessive pie consumption yet, despite the presence of two twin cylinder saws on the bench we still have no direct evidence of a correlation between the skinny crankshafts and those obviously inadequately sized chicken legs that support the prince of porting as he cuts cookies with skillfully modified saws.

Ok, so far we know Sawtroll does not like Echo saws and Randy likes pie, therefore one may conclude running a Husky will offset any disruptions in sideways balance that may have occurred over time from excessive pie consumption yet, despite the presence of two twin cylinder saws on the bench we still have no direct evidence of a correlation between the skinny crankshafts and those obviously inadequately sized chicken legs that support the prince of porting as he cuts cookies with skillfully modified saws.

Thats some funny stuff right there. Im also wondering if there is any kind of pie Saw Troll would throw in the dumpster.......:msp_wink:

Thats some funny stuff right there. Im also wondering if there is any kind of pie Saw Troll would throw in the dumpster.......:msp_wink:

And would the pie dish produce an echo upon impact? Would the lack of symmetry and sideways balance in the pie produce awkward flight characteristics, making the throw difficult?

And would the pie dish produce an echo upon impact? Would the lack of symmetry and sideways balance in the pie produce awkward flight characteristics, making the throw difficult?

Walt this is a side of you that I haven't seen before. You're usually all serious and stuff! :D

I take my saw mods seriously!
Real Full Chisel chain and a rad exhaust!

263470d1353537212-261-mod-jpg

That's funny right there Walt.

You can tell Russ ain't been an off topic regular too long. :laugh:

If they only could place the dumpsters at the end of the production line, instead of pesturing the markets with the products.....:angel:

Now Niko.......... :buttkick:

If they only could place the dumpsters at the end of the production line, instead of pesturing the markets with the products.....:angel:

Actually Echos presence in the global marketplace has caused pressure on the other makers to up their game. The saws that should go in the dumpster are the pot metal Chi-Com ones that cause mass consumer confusion with lowball pricing and patent infringement. Every time I see one of those things I can't help but think they are made of something of good quality that some scrapper dumped at the scale for beer money and it was melted down and turned into an "earthquake" "headache" "wallet ache" or some other such time bomb and shipped back here to a drooling consumer with a nearly maxxed out credit card who is more than willing to buy one.

Actually Echos presence in the global marketplace has caused pressure on the other makers to up their game. The saws that should go in the dumpster are the pot metal Chi-Com ones that cause mass consumer confusion with lowball pricing and patent infringement. Every time I see one of those things I can't help but think they are made of something of good quality that some scrapper dumped at the scale for beer money and it was melted down and turned into an "earthquake" "headache" "wallet ache" or some other such time bomb and shipped back here to a drooling consumer with a nearly maxxed out credit card who is more than willing to buy one.

I actually doubt that anything that a totally indifferent brand like Echo does has any impact whatsoever on what the real chainsaw brands do, with the possible exception of cheap consumer saws....:givebeer:

Back