Mastermind Meets The Husqvarna 395XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A while. :hmm3grin2orange:

I bet. It seems like it takes forever to file the skip 36, can't imagine a full 42. Would be nice on the days when I'm getting paid by the hour though.

I'm glad you showed up. This was a nice saw to work on. Thanks for giving a chance to do the mods for you.....it was a pleasure.

I'm catching up Bro. :rock:

No the first video was a 24" full chisel......I thought it was a little short so in the next video I installed a 28" with skip.

Yeah that log needed strapped down. I did just that when I ran the next saw for the next round of videos.
That demo's the saws log rolling abilities. Torque

I deserve that little smack for being in too be a hurry. Thanks Dennis!!! :msp_tongue:

Now I have packages to mail........later. :cool2:

I think we are all glad. Thanks.

Skip will get you across bigger wood but, its ssssssssssslllllllllllllllllllooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww.
That saw made it look fast.

I'm not getting the concept of shaving the base of a jug and cutting the squish band? It seems counter productive.On this build it increased the squish ,yet comp increased?Anyone care to enlighten me?

for every tiny bit of squish band you remove ,the combustion chamber shrinks some. so after taking several thou out of the squish the chamber is cc's smaller so that in itself will up the compression. so ,even if the squish is set with a larger gap the compression will be higher becouse of the smaller combustion chamber.

I'm not getting the concept of shaving the base of a jug and cutting the squish band? It seems counter productive.On this build it increased the squish ,yet comp increased?Anyone care to enlighten me?

Squish with a base gasket was more before the build.....

Terry nailed it BTW. :rock:

No drool watching you "Canadian Culls" pull that stub over with a rope.......Hahahahahaha!

Don't you have some "Canadian Cull" relatives? And I have no idea what you mean by pull the stub over? Unless your talking about yourself Mr Stubby. hahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah

Don't you have some "Canadian Cull" relatives? And I have no idea what you mean by pull the stub over? Unless your talking about yourself Mr Stubby. hahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah

Wasen't there a house on the back side of that tree?

Oh if that's what he was talking about, then ya there was, maybe 10-15' away. Likely we didn't need to pull it over but it was safer.

Hard to be sure what Ol' Dennis is going on about........but you can be sure it ain't something sweet and nice..... :cool2:

for every tiny bit of squish band you remove ,the combustion chamber shrinks some. so after taking several thou out of the squish the chamber is cc's smaller so that in itself will up the compression. so ,even if the squish is set with a larger gap the compression will be higher becouse of the smaller combustion chamber.

Thanks for the answer folks :cheers:

Latest posts

Back