Mastermind Meets The Husqvarna 395XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bout stinkin' time! I waited a long time for that last vid (ok, maybe minutes). Looks fantastic, and looks like it has some arse to back up a lot of bar and chain. Nice looking work, as always!

Makes me want one.

Hold the phone there Jocko. :hmm3grin2orange:

Your 2095 is on the bench right now. The hardest part will be fixing that fudged up bar stud, but it should be a running dude when you get it back. :rock:

That was a huge gain on the 395:msp_ohmy:. Very impressed with the gain Randy!!! You just may meet my 395 one of these days but I can't bring myself to part with it for a few days.....yet:hmm3grin2orange:

That was a huge gain on the 395:msp_ohmy:. Very impressed with the gain Randy!!! You just may meet my 395 one of these days but I can't bring myself to part with it for a few days.....yet:hmm3grin2orange:

Well it's probably good that you can't part with it just yet. I'm about two weeks behind and my help is clearing a lot for the next few days. I'll be getting caught back up someday though. :laugh:

I just read his sig. Randy, you must be buying them stickers by the hundreds? Ever sleep?

I try to work 10 - 12 hours a day, and normally get 4 saws a week done. The shipping, fielding calls, local customers, and scrounging parts costs me quite a bit of time...

Well it's probably good that you can't part with it just yet. I'm about two weeks behind and my help is clearing a lot for the next few days. I'll be getting caught back up someday though. :laugh:

All good things to those who wait, and it is worth the wait!

Latest posts

Back