Mastermind Meets The MS661 C-M

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see a problem with these comparisons in the way that the 395 is already broke in while the 661 is on it's second? refill. Wonder seriously how much of the 25% would be left after a nice run in time?

I see a problem with these comparisons in the way that the 395 is already broke in while the 661 is on it's second? refill. Wonder seriously how much of the 25% would be left after a nice run in time?

I just put that 395XP together......it has less time on it than the Stihl does.

your comments on the 661 I could barely hear ya over the thumping of the beast but did you say "seems to be idling too rich, not a damn thing I can do about it neither"?

Last edited:
If anyone is worried about Stihl and the warranty, covering the serial number in the photos might be prudent ;)

If anyone is worried about Stihl and the warranty, covering the serial number in the photos might be prudent ;)

It's a given that when I grind away at the jug on this saw, it will void the Warranty....

Yeah Big B, that's what I said. That richness might work in our favor though when all is done.

I'm trying to get my bench cleared.......200Ts have invaded.

Soooo, am I hearing that these are limited release? Or being pulled out from introduction?

I have no real details.

Release date has been pushed back or something like that.

Is Nixon's 395 as strong as the one you brought to Wiggs's gtg? That was a strong runner.

Should be the same........at least it's ported the same way.

Back