• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mastermind/Poleman Makita 6401 Super Smurf

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red Elm

Ridgerunner
Reaction score
KIMG0167.jpg KIMG0168.jpg KIMG0170.jpg

This started out owned by a member on here, I don't believe it was a Home Depot saw as I've never found any engraving on it. It took a trip to Mastermind and he worked his Monkey Magic on it. Then it ended up at Polemans House of all things Wonderful where it got a timing advance and a few other goodies that can't be divulged. Poleman and I did some horse trading and the saw ended up coming to the Midwest. Poleman built 4 custom carbs for this saw and sent them to me and said" run them all and keep the best one, I'm experimenting". #3 is awesome!!!!! I added the HD air filter kit. A month later I had a bad accident in the log yard and now, 14 months later, haven't worked a day for pay. Some saws gotta go. This may be my favorite saw of all time, but it is worth some $$$.

Starts, runs, idles, oils, just like it should. Will pull big chips all day if you keep the chain sharp, and won't beat you to death doing it. LOTS of torque and SMOOTH in the cut. Comes w a nearly new 20" Frostbite bar and very good NOS Windsor chain. $475 shipped by UPS, lower 48. PayPal preferred. This is a nice saw boys and I've got plenty of references on here if you need 'em.

Back