Masterminded 362C -R

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks... Thanks a lot...

Just by looking at your thread you caused me to spend about $220. Now I gotta have the 3/4 wrap and Sugi... Thanks... ;)
(I already got the dual spike kit w/ catch)

I can't wait to get my 362C back from Tn as well. I sent mine to compare against yours (ported vs stock for Randy)

Oh and I put a "Pro" sticker on mine as well. I put it were the 260's normally had it. You can kind of see it.

20140418_172343.jpg

Thanks... Thanks a lot...

Just by looking at your thread you caused me to spend about $220. Now I gotta have the 3/4 wrap and Sugi... Thanks... ;)
(I already got the dual spike kit w/ catch)

I can't wait to get my 362C back from Tn as well. I sent mine to compare against yours (ported vs stock for Randy)

Oh and I put a "Pro" sticker on mine as well. I put it were the 260's normally had it. You can kind of see it.

View attachment 354352
Wow!! Nice saws! Dang CAD! ! Ya Id liked to seen some more
comparisons of our saws but I understand Randy is a very busy man and other people were waiting on their saws just like us

kg441 both stickers will make it go fast , but xp after the model # make it go the fastest. LOL :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back