Masterminded 362C -R

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not sure about a double dose of stickers , magnum sticker alone adds 15% to your powerband..all the young guys around me that drive those imports with a fart can to make it sound like a fart kart have a bunch of stickers on their cars and they are faster and louder so i figured it applied to saws too

Debating on leaving the 18" sugi on the 362. Thinkin more along the lines of a 16" bar on my 026, 20" on my362, and a 24 and 28 bars on my 461. Should cover all my firewood cutting that I wanna tackle!

Im not sure about a double dose of stickers , magnum sticker alone adds 15% to your powerband..all the young guys around me that drive those imports with a fart can to make it sound like a fart kart have a bunch of stickers on their cars and they are faster and louder so i figured it applied to saws too
I may redo my mm on my 026! It kinda sounded like a fart can!!! lol!

That ported 362 will rip with a 20" bar.

And if Ash Man wants to bring that 372 XP to the Summer NY GTG, I'll bring my 044 (w/o any stickers!)

Got my 046 today. Needed a lot of cleaning and some minor things, but compression is good and it started right up and idled well, so I'm happy. Got a decent deal. Will try and tune it a little better when I go cut with it and see if I can get a little more out of it.

kg441 both stickers will make it go fast , but xp after the model # make it go the fastest. LOL :rolleyes:
Like this...:rock:
image-jpg.354445

Mike I'm waiting for an Ohio Gtg, not sure I can make that long drive to NY, but thanks for the invite. I've never been blown away by my 372 xp-xt, but I'd be happy to put up my Dolmar 7900 vs your new to you 046. :)

Very nice. :rock:
image.jpg
I can't wait to hear the results of the side-by-side comparison...

Masterminded 362 vs. stock 461. o_O

I like the full wrap, west coast clutch cover combo! I was messing around with my 036 the other day...
image.jpg image.jpg

Ash Man, I will bring them all. Hopefully by then I will feel about the 046 like I feel about the 044 now, but competition is always fun, as is the chance to run other make saws! Those 7900s are supposed to be very strong, and that is a big saw. Bring that and the 2260 and we will have fun across the board!

Ash Man, I will bring them all. Hopefully by then I will feel about the 046 like I feel about the 044 now, but competition is always fun, as is the chance to run other make saws! Those 7900s are supposed to be very strong, and that is a big saw. Bring that and the 2260 and we will have fun across the board!
The 7900 doesn't feel like a big saw, until you start cutting. Great power for it's size and weight.

Debating on leaving the 18" sugi on the 362. Thinkin more along the lines of a 16" bar on my 026, 20" on my362, and a 24 and 28 bars on my 461. Should cover all my firewood cutting that I wanna tackle!

Dont buy a 24..buy a 28..trust me after you have 28 you will have no use for a 24

Only thing that makes it look better is its big brother 461R beside it!! Only problem is the 461R doesn't have the Masterminded sticker yet!! View attachment 354349
KG441, maybe I need to try your saws out first with those 3/4 wrap handlebars to see it I need one for my Masterminded 660. This site is getting expensive!

Back