Masterminded or snellerized

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bryanr2

bryanr2

Addicted to ArboristSite
I would buy another 660 and give one to brad and one to randy , problem solved:msp_biggrin:
I would also go with the one with the coolest decal.

Excellent rec on a second 660.:rock:

But on decals- "sometimes less is more". The decal should be simple and compliment all saws- Husqvarna, Jonsered, Stihl, Makita, Dolmar, Echo etc. Black and white or something real clean.

mdavlee

mdavlee

Tree Freak
Tennessee has plenty of people porting saws. Terry or Randy would be who I would pick but both are driving distance in a few hours.

z71mike

z71mike

Addicted to ArboristSite
Let's not forget about Terry and Stumpy. Not sure if Timberwolf is still working saws...... And there's probably one or two more guys that I cant remember right now.

moverton

moverton

ArboristSite Lurker
When I first got on this site I wanted a ported saw. I contacted Brad about porting one for me. He saw where I lived and recommended me to Randy because I was so close to him. I think this says a lot about Brad! He placed what was best for me over him doing a job.

Randy has ported one saw for me and currently doing another one. I cannot say enough good things about Randy and his work. He has been extremely fair with me.

I think either would do you a great job for you.

tbone75
The 372 is next, but with a bit more bang: pop up piston etc

Randy did a 346XP for me a year or so ago. I went with a AM top end. That thing just screams !! :clap:

Some strange reason I sold it to a good friend ? LOL He just loves it too !

Could be cause I have so many saws ? LOL Worse yet I can't hardly use them most of the time. Just a beat up Ol Slug ! LOL

Latest posts