Maybe a little overpriced???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the deal with people doing a Photoshop refurbish on the bar? That's the second one posted here this week?

Someone might not be happy with what they "baught".

love the quote "***THIS IS A STIHL***

JUST LIKE HARLEY DAVIDSONS "QUALITY"

so you mean it leaks oil all over the place, and has parts falling off of it all the time.

I like the part where he said it was just too nice of a saw and just had to buy it for someone on ebay.

$810 That saw being delivered with a tri-axle of testosterone injected dung. The ad is full of it.

I like the part where he said it was just too nice of a saw and just had to buy it for someone on ebay.

I guess if i saw this somewhere for $100 and knew i could flip it on ebay for $810 i would "have to" as well

My 038 Mag is cleaner than that. I'd sell it for $800 in a heartbeat, and I don't even want to sell it!

I was thinking that for only having cut one tree, that saw had some stains on it that shouldn't have been there. Of course, he didn't say how big the tree was. :D

he just cut the whole tree into cookies....

for his students? I remember in kindergarten the nuns used to give us these hard (and I mean really hard) biscuits that we couldn't eat unless we softened them up in our soup (and we didn't have scurvy so our teeth were in good shape :D). Maybe those were .... no, it couldn't be! :monkey:

Back