read the fine print

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of moste conserved old clasic very strong big chain saw STIHL 090 of 137? cc machine, wich prior to restoration do not haved any thing defective or brocken except some minor scraches and fadet paint and ingraved name of original Owner. My neigbar old retired mechanick partialy restored tis machine to look like new. Mechanikaly is in perfect condition : Start on first pool, Idle very very good You can count RPMs, Acsselerate no hesitation, not any noizy wat so ever, saw caming with almost new 41" windzor bar and 0.404" brand new chain with extra piese of 24" seime (chain 0.404) for extention if You like to adjest machine for 41" plus cuting saw. Now is adjested for 36" clear cut frome front and of macine to front tip of the Windozor bar.Since machine is very old seling is AS IS with no any warantees.Shipping will be free.
PS finaly I findet serial #4321445 ? wich is almost imposible to see on front top of the motor.? Machine vose maide in Western Germany. Also is very visible ingraved name of the one of previose owner-s?: DON WOODS Construction Co with leters:W8304, wich is ongraved on top of decol 090 on cover of the aire filter.Compresion is very greate to for Me 75 years old is almost imposible to cranck with out decompresor. I vose able to garet is 160 psi hardly pooling tourn by tourn, probalely much more with beter pool. I buyet machine on garage sale in North Las Vegas NV, so I do not know any other history of the Machine.Manes. Will shipp only in USA. tom trees

I noticed that the seller forgot to add his name at the end of the listing, so I took care of it for him.

I'd put money on it - it has knockoff all over it. Mainly the colours, newness and the name plate. Poor suckers bidding on it...

Looked at acres site none of the 090's pictured had 090 on the starter side just the word Stihl. Not an expert either but it doesn't seem guite right.

Fake pile of :censored: The lettering/badges are the first thing I see that is all wrong, why don't the bidders know this??? Almost gave me a headache trying to read it.:dizzy:

Looks like an old saw that someone's repainted and put hardware store lettering on. Check out the guy's other auction for the generator. It's the same deal. New paint and stick-on letters.

Last edited:
Fake pile of :censored: The lettering/badges are the first thing I see that is all wrong, why don't the bidders know this??? Almost gave me a headache trying to read it.:dizzy:

:agree2: I am no stihl guru like 2000ssm but thats the first thing I noticed also, the badges look weird, the sthil logo doesn't look right to me letters seem to straight or something just doesnt look right!

Latest posts

Back