McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone (in old people talk) tell me what has been going on with the the site the last couple of weeks? I could not log on and could not use the advanced search or view a lot of the photos that have been posted. I guess I am more of a "lurker" than poster but what gives?

Ray

Someone stole the keys to the site and drove it around for a joy ride and in the process hit a few trash cans along the way and bumped a few curbs so they have been repairing the damage

Someone stole the keys to the site and drove it around for a joy ride and in the process hit a few trash cans along the way and bumped a few curbs so they have been repairing the damage

LOL, and if you could put your hands on that joy rider......he would be in for another ride....!

to keep on topic, I did manage to find a second CP125S in good shape. Needs some ignition tuning as she almost ripped my hand off yesterday.

That's pretty darn funny. Got a good laugh from that thanks. ;))

Eberhard - What is it?

:cheers:

McC 55 geardrive.

AF Cover,upper handlebrace and muffler have been replaced from someone before me ,but it doesnt matter at Moment.way more important is the correct engine AND
the goose starter cover in great condition!

E.

Last edited:
To answer Ray's question in more plain language (remember he started school in a one room all grades school house), the web site was hacked in to and the hacker has been messing with the computer codes, redirecting many of the functions to another site in the hopes of scamming people out of money.

Mark

I took the 10-10S out today. Haven't run it since spring Iowa GTG

Farmer friend had me out to cut it out of neighbors lawn as it fell out of the fence line.

It is RTB wood (ready to burn)

gupa2upa.jpg

ujyguma5.jpg

Site problems!

To answer Ray's question in more plain language (remember he started school in a one room all grades school house), the web site was hacked in to and the hacker has been messing with the computer codes, redirecting many of the functions to another site in the hopes of scamming people out of money.

Mark

Thanks Mark----Looks like the problems still exist as I had a lot of trouble getting on the site tonight also! Can we shoot the hackers?(Damn, I only have a pellet gun.)

Ray

Last edited:
I took the 10-10S out today. Haven't run it since spring Iowa GTG

Farmer friend had me out to cut it out of neighbors lawn as it fell out of the fence line.

It is RTB wood (ready to burn)

gupa2upa.jpg

ujyguma5.jpg

Good lookin' American/White Elm there.Some pieces can actually be "somewhat" easy to split manually - if its straight,knot free & has been standing long enough for the bark to fall off like yours here.:msp_biggrin: How you like that 10-10S? I have a little more carb work to do with mine,it'll be running good once I get caught up with other stuff.

I did drop a 14" Shagbark Hickory snag on Saturday morning with my trusty old 610.Sure like the way it sounds,2-3 pulls cold,1 pull warm every time. Loads of torque for mid sized saw.

Far as those hackers go.... I'd like to administer a severe beating to those little punk bassturds.:angry:

I like the 10-10S a lot. It has only had maybe five tanks of fuel through it in its life. I bought it a year or so ago and I don't think it had ever been run in its life. So even though you can't tell in the pictures it is minty.

Thankfully I have a log splitter. Not a lot of really straight pieces on this tree.

One can never go wrong though when you get paid to cut your own firewood

Call for help......

I've got a oiler issue on a PM850. Auto oiler not working. Not a big deal, I'm pretty sure I can remove it and clean it out. The real issue is that the manual oiler won't work while the saw is running. With the saw off, it will pump oil like it should. When the saw is running, I can't push in the oiler button.

Ideas??

i'm looking for a muffler assembly for my Mac 2-10. Chainsawr has them listed but out of stock.

Can anyone tell me what other Mac -10 models have a muffler that is interchangeable with the 2-10 so I can look that way? Or do you have one that you might be interested in parting with?

Thanks!

i'm looking for a muffler assembly for my Mac 2-10. Chainsawr has them listed but out of stock.

Can anyone tell me what other Mac -10 models have a muffler that is interchangeable with the 2-10 so I can look that way? Or do you have one that you might be interested in parting with?

Thanks!
Mac 1-10 2-10 (obviously!) 3-10,4-10, 5-10, 6-10, 7-10 100%. here are three in just the first page on ebay. personally I like the reed style mufflers. they give I nice pop at idle! the last link is a reed style.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MCCULLOCH-2...705?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a87029989

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MCCULLOCH-1...638?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35b40a1e1e

http://www.ebay.com/itm/McCulloch-S...212?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27d6ec55bc

Back