McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok ok
A shuffle of apps is indicated.

Wildman is lacking in iron content, his request has been denied. If he wants a review of his review, he needs to resubmit to the review committee, within 90 days, but no sooner than 45 days. Failure to comply in the time period given will result in having the reapplication rejected. A 60 day injunction will occur, before another application can be submitted. Failure to complete all steps can lead to delays.

ok ok

Wildman is lacking in iron content, his request has been denied. If he wants a review of his review, he needs to resubmit to the review committee, within 90 days, but no sooner than 45 days. Failure to comply in the time period given will result in having the reapplication rejected. A 60 day injunction will occur, before another application can be submitted. Failure to complete all steps can lead to delays.

You are to much Randy ole Buddy.

I will be laughing all night over that one.

Lee

Hmm... That would be a tough one.

But what about my application :) Its lacking in a lot of things I know...

I have no need for a kartsaw, till I run one :D

I had a couple of visitors on Saturday to look over an SP81 and PM800 I have setting around. They are looking into making a swap and wanted to get an idea of what might be involved. The SP81 has been setting around here for a while and I really hadn't thought about it too much.

We pulled it down to the point where you could look in through the intake side (they needed to see what the boot looks like) and surprise, surprise, piston looks very good and compression is quite strong. I think I have most of what I will need laying around to get it all back together and going again except for the clutch cover/chain brake, and a coil.

Hey Randy, I only have one chrome shroud and that is on a Mc 40 so I still need a 101 too...

174047d1298855808-dscn0148-jpg

Mark

ok ok

I think someone has read Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy...

I'll be looking forward to seeing some pictures posted from Randy and CPR.....hint hint - Sam

Have no fear, a full build thread will accompany each. Pics of both are in the kart engine thread. Only the ported one is actually here. The stock port engine is leaving New York tomorrow. When it gets here, that's the one I want to start with.

172831d1298081131-img_0991-jpg

How far up the list does a case of PBR get ya:cheers:.

I'm betting not as far up the list as a luxurious ride to and from the PNW GTG in the "Chainsaw Truck" will get me.:cheers:

Hey Randy....

I haven't been able to go 'elsewhere' for almost a week. Dunno if I'll be back there tomorrow evening. My assignments at work have been changing as of late, and the computer situation at the homestead is the same.

I know (from a notification) that you inquired about a trailer hitch........but that's all I got. Stupid computers. Send me a PM or an email with more detailed discussion. I can accomidate most any trailer up to 11,000 lbs or so!:D

Last edited:
......and to redeem myself.

Avast ye scurvy red dogs!!!

000_0194.jpg

000_0195.jpg

000_0202.jpg

Look familiar Randy? Notice it's wearing a proper McCulloch starter handgrip. That's not my 790...:cheers:

Last edited:
Which reminds me, I have a box to send your way.

Take that 011 out and have Randy shoot it before he trades the gun will ya'?

Which reminds me, I have a box to send your way.

Take that 011 out and have Randy shoot it before he trades the gun will ya'?

Dammit. I just got that little bugger together. Can't let Randy shoot it. It's job is an important one. It get the nasty, scratchy limbing and brush clearing jobs, so as to save the Homelites and the Macs from having any more or their original paint knocked off.

I thought I had the Super 250 (behind Randy's 790) placed in such a way that the 011AV was obscured by it. I knew I should have moved it off the shelf for the pic. My tired Homelite Super E-Z would have been in view instead.

Darn, couldn't get that 42" General roller nose on ebay. Oh well, who ever won felt some pain in the wallet, at least.

Latest posts

Back