McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... This one arrived with a broken rear handle (happened in shipping). ...

attachment.php

Mark

Mark, the one I am sending is identical except it has the two holes for the optional hand guard (which appears to be NLA). Ron

Just a little something this weekend....

went on a 40 mile mission to get a PM6, asked if he had any other macs he'd consider selling.

"well, I think I have something in the shed you might like....

$50.00!

View attachment 264011
264011d1353862082-510e-jpg

View attachment 264012
264012d1353862087-510e2-jpg

View attachment 264013
264013d1353862092-510e3-jpg

View attachment 264014
264014d1353862097-510e4-jpg

obviously, the plug wire is "modified"

Deperately need a decomp lever/starter button spring...if anyone has one please let me know!

-Andy

Last edited:
Just a little something this weekend....

went on a 40 mile mission to get a PM6, asked if he had any other macs he'd consider selling.

"well, I think I have something in the shed you might like....

$50.00!

obviously, the plug wire is "modified"

Deperately need a decomp lever/starter button spring...if anyone has one please let me know!

-Andy

Andy - Nice score! :blob2:

.... 40 miles for a PM6? :msp_sad:

Did you get that BP-1 yet? :confused:

Andy - Nice score! :blob2:

.... 40 miles for a PM6? :msp_sad:

Did you get that BP-1 yet? :confused:

I'm an addict when it comes to the PM6, in this case it really worked out well. I would drive a 80+ miles for the right saw....

The BP-1 is staying with the owner, price is not the issue with him...it was part of his Old Man's collection, which I can understand. I feel confident when he's ready, he'll call me.

Much like some of the others here, meeting the owners, and trading stories, is half the fun.

The other half is bringing them Mac's back to life!

-Andy

A new discovery in the Mac lab and a tip for all I've taken a intake with the velocity stack set-up right off a orange 2100xp and fitted it right up to my SDC carb set-up on my...Super 797:hmm3grin2orange: Using a UNI HX high performance pod with foam flow insert mounts in minutes.

.058 x .404 chain is no longer in production at OC for all those sweet roller nose bars so stock up. Here's the app for that:hmm3grin2orange: All Mac .058 roller bars can be put on a .063 bar grinder and now you can run the good stuff on big power in .404 again..paccitys photo lab will post a pic for me on the Super 797 if he's round:cheers:

Figured I'd post it in case anyone was looking for one....looks decent, if a little pricey.

-Andy

You should see the comparables, any less and I would be giving it away compared to other saws listed in the area.

Pro Mac 555 24" chainsaw
McCulloch pro mac 610 24" chainsaw
John Deere 80evl huge chainsaw

I wish I could let it go for less but the market dictates price.

Been shopping for 57s & 82s lately myself and that price is fair in this market. I'm seeing them higher, yet. Some in territory I paid for good 7.5s not even a year ago.

I reckon stupid price season (Jan - May) came early this year. Can't blame you Jim. Prices turned me off and I am going in a different direction with some builds this winter, including a "sleeper"...

What I meant was it's a little pricey for me...it's more than fair for a SP anything

I'd sell some of my wifes Xmas presents if I lived closer!:msp_ohmy:

Back