McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pm6a

New addition.

Minor defects only :
Condenser had no ground connection
leaking fuelhose-carb.Inserting a little piece of brasspipe in the end of the fuel line to spread it
for good sealing the carb.connector

Missing clutch cover,b+c borrowed from my pm6 wich i have several years.
Both starts runs and cuts great!View attachment 269344View attachment 269345View attachment 269346

MERRY CRISTMAS ALL OF YOU!!

Some parts from my trade the other day:

View attachment 269356
269356d1356358100-10-series-kit-jpg

View attachment 269357
269357d1356358105-random-parts-1-jpg

I think they sell that type of aluminum tube stock at Ace Hardware, wonder if we could make our own "kits"

Any thoughts?

Andy

Merry Christmas!

New addition.

Minor defects only :
Condenser had no ground connection
leaking fuelhose-carb.Inserting a little piece of brasspipe in the end of the fuel line to spread it
for good sealing the carb.connector

Missing clutch cover,b+c borrowed from my pm6 wich i have several years.
Both starts runs and cuts great!View attachment 269344View attachment 269345View attachment 269346

MERRY CRISTMAS ALL OF YOU!!

Repped,I like my pm6's and a Merry Christmas to you.

I think they sell that type of aluminum tube stock at Ace Hardware, wonder if we could make our own "kits"

Any thoughts?

Andy

Merry Christmas!

If that tube stock can be sourced, I don't see why not. I did some searches at the Grainger Web site and while I couldn't locate round tube stock, they did have reduction bushings that could probably be 'massaged' to work.

Everything else is readily available.

If that tube stock can be sourced, I don't see why not. I did some searches at the Grainger Web site and while I couldn't locate round tube stock, they did have reduction bushings that could probably be 'massaged' to work.

Everything else is readily available.

I used to work in an Automatic lathe dept. We could produce bushings out of AL,Brass, and SS every 1.5 seconds. If someone had access to a CNC lathe they could pump them out quick as well.
Davenport Products:THE MODEL B

Back