McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks nice! Sure you will get it sorted in short order.

The 101 engine is one of my bucket list engines. I haver seen them come and go on evilbay and I just can't pull the trigger on them yet.

Hello,

I am new to posting but have been reading on here for a while. I really like these old McCulloch saws. I have a 1-51 and just picked up a D44. Does anyone have an IPL/manual for the D44?

thanks,
Alex

hey guys i got a McCullough question is the 1-70,super55a,super 44a the same power head 87cc

The 660 looks like it has a bucking spike that attaches at the front of the saw rather than the conventional side mount. Is this so? Does anyone have a picture and a spike for sale?

PN 51654, same part is used on the 1-80, 800, and 650/660 saws

PN 55933, had only one long spike, makes it sort of "directional" for LH or RH mounted bars (the bar can be switched from side to side on the gear box depending on your goal, RH for flush cutting or LH for better balance.

PN 61783 is a kit with spike and mounting hardware for the large gear box saws

PN 64788 is a kit with spike and mounting hardware, spike has extra mounting holes but I don't know when/where they are used.

McCulloch 650 f6.JPG

1-85

McCulloch 1-85 01 (3).jpg

McCulloch 840-1.JPG

Mark

I recently acquired a McCulloch G70 and am in need of an ipl. Can someone help me out?

Also according to Mike Acres the fuel mix ratio should be 20:1???

What should the compression be? It has plenty of spark. I removed the spark plug and put mix in the cylinder but it doesn't fire. Possibly the on/ off switch?

Thanks for the help

Hi! New here.
Just bought my first vintage saw to restore. Mcculloch Mac 1-10.
She's a little rough, but tries to run.
I'll probably be asking questions and looking for parts.
When I get in from work I'll post a pic in its current state.

Latest posts

Back