McCulloch Super Pro 81

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stinkbait

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I just picked this up on CL. Looks like a real nice saw. I talked with the owner and he said that it runs great and has good compression. I gave $70 for it. I thought that it was a good price, considering what it would have went for on ebay.
3kc3mf3pd5O15T35Re99rcf10a61eccc616.jpg

3m73pf3l25Qc5R55Sf99r7ce6f9708fda1e.jpg

He's mailing it to you? He included the shipping in the 70? Wow!

Nice score. Good stuff.

Yes he is mailing it to me, but that $70 doesn't include shipping. Shipping is about another $25. He has it boxed and it is supposed to leave either tomorrow or Friday. He will be emailing me the tracking #. I will keep you guys posted.

Yes he is mailing it to me, but that $70 doesn't include shipping. Shipping is about another $25. He has it boxed and it is supposed to leave either tomorrow or Friday. He will be emailing me the tracking #. I will keep you guys posted.

How much luck have you had with CL folks being willing to mail you saws? Do most sellers agree to this?

How much luck have you had with CL folks being willing to mail you saws? Do most sellers agree to this?

I have had 2 so far that didn't want to ship me a saw. Most will though. I have got to start weaning myself from CL though because it is too easy to find deals that can't be past up.

I have had 2 so far that didn't want to ship me a saw. Most will though. I have got to start weaning myself from CL though because it is too easy to find deals that can't be past up.

i think you will be tickled to see what parts i have in the mcculloch product line on saturday at smilin possums home

since you are getting into mccullochs i may just surprise you with a special discounted offer for them parts too

i think you will be tickled to see what parts i have in the mcculloch product line on saturday at smilin possums home

since you are getting into mccullochs i may just surprise you with a special discounted offer for them parts too

I'll bring some deniro on Saturday. I have a Pro Mac 800 that needs quite a few parts.

I'll bring some deniro on Saturday. I have a Pro Mac 800 that needs quite a few parts.

Take inventory for me. I'm going to need an 800 carb setup and a few other things too.

I guess you guys are going to make me go take a few pics. New thread in a few minutes.

You did great!!!

I just picked this up on CL. Looks like a real nice saw. I talked with the owner and he said that it runs great and has good compression. I gave $70 for it. I thought that it was a good price, considering what it would have went for on ebay.
3kc3mf3pd5O15T35Re99rcf10a61eccc616.jpg

3m73pf3l25Qc5R55Sf99r7ce6f9708fda1e.jpg

Nice lookin saw Bro...You got it at a great price...I seem them go high on fleabay.... :cheers:

Last edited:
Hurry with the new thread.

Sorry had to go get a 261 and 025 parts saw, and an anniversary present. She's been putting up with me for 6 years on Saturday.

No, the 261 jug is not up for grabs yet, and TRI955 and Moss Man are already in line.

I got the SP81 in the mail yesterday. The saw is clean as a whistle and has monster compression. I tried to crank it without the comp release, like I do my PM700, and almost lost two fingers. The saw will crank and run, but probably needs a kit. The only major thing that I see that the saw needs is a front av mount under the gas tank. It also needs about a 28" roller-nose bar. Hopefully I will have it going next week some time. I have so many saws to work on, it's rediculous.

Latest posts

Back