mculloch part # help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StihlaMan

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am currently restoring a mac model 1-41 that was my grandpa and i was wondering if i could get some help. Both crank seals are shot and i dont really want to buy a book just for these few parts so if anyone could help a fellow sawr out it would be greatly appreciated.

are you looking for diagrams or part numbers or repair instructions?
I have a McCulloch IPL, I can help you with anything but the parts. Mike

I m looking for just the part numbers for the crank seals. those are really the only parts i need but am having trouble finding them without a number.

Flywheel side seal #50663 .Clutch side # 104128 or 104432.
Most likely 104432 because this number is used on most Mac reed valve engines,1 series,200 series,cp 125/sp 125 etc.If you can't find the seals you can cross reference them with CR seals.

sorry for maybe sounding dumb but what are CR seals. havent had much time to research on the net.

CR is Chicago Rawhide,a compnay that makes seals.

If you do a search for McCulloch parts on the internet you will find several companys listed in upstate New York.One is in Fayettevile and one in Maryland New York in addition,one in Seamans Ohio . All I think are on here but I don't know if they are sponsers so being such a law abiding person regarding the sites policy,I can't publish a link to them.I would be willing to bet they would have those seals.If not,about any good bearing supply house should be able to cross reference them.They shouldn't be over 5 or 6 bucks a piece.

Back