member TBONE,,,,hospital,critical..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe we should send him some 50/1 it would smell great after the smell of a hospital.

then witch brand should we send him? we could start cotton picking thread on the subject...
lets just send him a bag of wood chips soaked in diesel, old gas and jim beam.. that will get his aruse in gear:tongue2:

I talked to his mother yesterday and she said he is making steady improvement. They have his blood pressure under control with no meds now and his blood levels are almost where they need to be. They also got a lot of fluid out of him and the swelling is gone. Was still under sedation.

Improvements :)

ive dealt with john twice. super nice guy and always positive. us young guys around here need your input and knowledge. get well wishes from SE PA!

As of noontime today.........

By tonight John should be breathing on his own.

They are weaning him off the sedation and should be off that within a couple of days.

they say he will have amnesia of most everything..he wont be fully cognizant until the sedation is completelly gone.
he has indicated he can hear but wont remember any of it..

The nurse said recovery is remarkable .

Steady recovery progress being made almost hourly..

They are weaning him off the sedation and should be off that within a couple of days.

they say he will have amnesia of most everything..he wont be fully cognizant until the sedation is completelly gone.

Man that's good news!! Glad to hear it! :rock:

Thanks Ron, been worrying bout' the Ol' Slug. Thought maybe we could get him some kinda "HotRod" keyboard or somethin'..................

Any ideas?

Thanks Ron, been worrying bout' the Ol' Slug. Thought maybe we could get him some kinda "HotRod" keyboard or somethin'..................

Any ideas?

Make up a one key macro for " LOL !! " ??
and another for " Oh my flowers !!! "

and ' OH my berries !! "

LOL !! :)

That is good news. God is good...all the time, even in the hard times! Some of the most valuable lessons are learned in the hard times, just mercies in disguise.

True dat. Without the tough times how would we know when life is good?

Very good to hear.

Just spoke with Mrs.Slug , John had another good night , they still have to drain fluid from his lungs and have him on a ventilator but they have him out of the special bed and his nurse says the chest xrays are looking better than the last ones . John also is not quite happy about the tube and wants to fight with his nurse when the drugs wear off so we'd better not send any chainsaw stuff for gifts just yet LOL
I'd say the fighting part shows that he aint ready to quit just yet .

Thanks for the update. Sounds like real good news too me.

Latest posts

Back