Merry Christmas......... So what did you get?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stihlboy

Guess who's back
Reaction score
starting this thread to see what all you guys got today,

I got Promark chaps,A 21'' stihl bar, A NE ohio race chain 76DL (hand filed),and a machine ground practice chain

as well as a log skidding chain, a snap-on toolbox

and alot more.........

So the question is, what did you get?

Merry Christmas everyone! The best immediate present I got was getting my Homelite 1050 sorted out and running perfect. I got a new leather jacket this morning. Last weekend I bought myself a new pair of Oakleys. And I've got a Goodmark steel cowl induction hood on order for my truck:clap: That was by necessity though. I kind of "customized" the original last week.

I got some long shank torx sockets, and a 3/8ths chain file set up with raker guide and file. The big surprise was the business cards my wife had made up. A guy with a chainsaw with my info on them. To use for repair business. It was very thoughtful of her.

Two cases, one stihl and one husky. My wife says that I can now keep them in there proper houses. Wish I got a new saw but I did also get a much needed dremel for porting the 50!!!

I'd bet money there's a bunch of guys waiting impatiently for you to read the manual on that camera and start posting some videos !

:cheers:

The kids already have it figured out. I needed it last night when i was trying to take vids of my ceilingtrains at a customers Christmas party with my cell phone and it sucked then i couldn't download it. They wanted to give it to me then because they knew i needed it but the wife said no. So another ceilingtrain vid at New years Eve. Now to go find my tripod...Bob

Hey Bob can you post up some vids of the trains. Ya know grown men like toy trains.

Well lets see:hmm3grin2orange: an oregon power sharp system, ao safety hard hat with flames, oregon 20 bpx chain, and a milwaukee m12 lithium ion impact driver and drill kit, and a pair of aosafety sunglasses. merry christmas to you all and be safe out there

i know this may sound stupid but i did get what i wanted. A snowy christmas,able to still be alive to see another day and be with my wife and finally my parents coming out for supper. I don't think a man can ask for more

I got a 41 hour sit in a hotel room, away from my family.

Then I got Skype installed on my computer.

I also got 2 more days to do my shopping.

Latest posts

Back