Merry Christmas......... So what did you get?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got visa gift cards and money so i can get a 28 stihl light bar in 0.50 or a oregon reduced wieght bar for my 441 . I am waiting for brad to do a full test and hopefully a video of his results on the stihl bar. But since i live on the east coast im going to have to wait for them to be avaliable here .

My wife got me the edger for my Kombi! Almost edged the grass today:laugh:
My Dad and mom got me the tools with some other stuff.
attachment.php

and I have some other things for work on the way for myself:hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
I got visa gift cards and money so i can get a 28 stihl light bar in 0.50 or a oregon reduced wieght bar for my 441 . I am waiting for brad to do a full test and hopefully a video of his results on the stihl bar. But since i live on the east coast im going to have to wait for them to be avaliable here .

I've got a 28" stihl light bar in .063. It is much stiffer than an oregon rw. It is as stiff as the 28" carlton bar I've got. I've got a 32" oregon here that is real floppy compared to it. I got one and I'm on the east coast. There's a few around but most are in .063 right now.

I got me one of those fancy pancy ms 440s yesterday....... its a real sweetheart. got some carharts (bibs, and sweatshirts) a GPS unit lots of other great stuff today.

Best part of my day was seeing my 6 month old baby boy opening presents with my wife this morning. gotta love family on christmas.

I had the joy of watching the kids open their gifts this morning. The daughter picked out a nice pair of gloves for the cold weather.............and used some of her money on them. Keep in mind she is only 7 1/2. Also got a Max flow air filter kit for my MS460.

I got a 41 hour sit in a hotel room, away from my family.

Then I got Skype installed on my computer.

I also got 2 more days to do my shopping.

Nothing like time on the road to make you appreciate home...

I'm headed back down your way soon enough.

I got more wood to stack this year, but I'm looking forward to seeing you guys play with your new toys...

shirt ,jar of honey, neat cherry burl box,2 lb fudge, 3 gal of chocolate chip cookies with coarse ground coffee in them . 3 new milling chains from madsens and a sack of peanut butter bars . new av for 88

I got some cool but useful stuff. Of course Money from my Dad and grandparents. Then i got

Electric Razor
Electric hair clippers (Since i just like the buzz cut)
slippers
pajamas
A nice set of bbq utensils in a case.
Few shirts

Had a pretty good Christmas would of been better if we had the money to buy some gifts for each other though. O well, hope everyone had a good Christmas.

I got a $50 gift certificate from Bailey's and just got done ordering everything I need to fininsh my 044 project, I also got some cash for more saw stuff. The best part was my two little ones are three and two and this year they seemed to really get into the Christmas and Santa. Sure was fun to watch them see the presents under the tree when they got up this morning. My boy got a Handy Manny chainsaw that my two year old daughter toted around all morning and he cut the Christmas tree down with it a few times;).

I ended up with a nice set of digital calipers and labonville chaps. I spent the later half of the day sled riding with my wife and BIL, man am I gonna be sore tomarro.:laugh:
My present to myself:D
Like Brad, I've got some Goodmark goodies that I took a day off from working on, back to it tomarro.

attachment.php

Last edited:
You guys got alot of good stuff!
We get what we need, when we need it, so our new cell phones are our gift's to each other. I know, not to glamorous, but what can I say!?
I got my "baby" back together, after almost getting rubbed out and, I have my toys...
650d4.JPG

saws1.JPG

And this is what my "toys" can get!!

woodc7.JPG

Be thankful for what you have, it can be taken from you with out notice!

Got some nice long sleeve shirts, a new pair of flannel-lined pants, and my girlfriend was sweet enough to get me $100 worth of Bailey's Bucks!! She's the BEST! Merry Christmas. :cheers:

Nothing like time on the road to make you appreciate home...

I'm headed back down your way soon enough.

I got more wood to stack this year, but I'm looking forward to seeing you guys play with your new toys...

JJ comin down south! :jawdrop:
What a GTG appearance that would be.

Merry Christmas! Got to spend the day with the family. Then a little snow fell. Probably gonna break out sis' John Deere H for some snow action tommorow

Got my family all in one place. Spending time with my sister putting together a 6000 piece jigsaw puzzle, lots of great food and a letter that my son received an appointment to USMA (West Point). Oh, and chocolate!!

Arborwear double front jeans...too nice to wear to work. If you ain't had a pair, I think Bailey's has got em on sale now.

Woohoo!!!

New Shop heater/Salamander, 3 pairs of Prison blues from Bailys,Work coats, gloves, and some high end Cookware(I do the cooking 'round heah) I have been to cheap to buy myself.

Some of you guys REALLY scored!!!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Latest posts

Back