Merry Christmas to you all

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodbooga

cords of mystic memory
Reaction score
Or Festivus or solstice or which ever applies. Wishing you all the merriment that this wonderful season has to offer. May your day be filled with good company, good cheer, and good tidings.

Time to trim the tree in true AS fashion. :laugh:

attachment.php

Same back at you and all other members. I hope everone gets a saw for Christmas that wants one, hint hint if the wife is reading this. Nice pic.

Merry Christmas !!

Noodles make nice ornaments, lol. :greenchainsaw:

Or Festivus or solstice or which ever applies. Wishing you all the merriment that this wonderful season has to offer. May your day be filled with good company, good cheer, and good tidings.

attachment.php

Solstice was two days ago. Can’t you tell that the days are getting longer??

For you and yours, wishing you the absolute best this Christmas season has to offer. Enjoy it to its fullest. Take good care. Cheers and much beer from your neighbor to the north.

attachment.php

same to you ,and the rest of teh guys,,,,

thats the way i carry my tree in too,,, piece by piece!!!!!!!!!!

a christmas tree can be oak,, right??

Merry Christmas.......

Everyone, I hope that you and yours enjoy all the very best that Christmas has to offer! Travel safely and enjoy every minute with your friends and family members, even the ones you can't stand from Manhattan. I digress. :) Best to you all, enjoy. Max and family. :cheers:

Merry Christmas to you Woodbooga and all of the other wild and crazy guys/gals here on AS. May Santa fill all of your stockings with chain saws and other cutting goodies.

I thought Charlie Brown's Christmas tree looked pretty bad but I think you have him beat. LOL

Gee, I came over here with the idea to start the first Merry Christmas thread, but I see WB beat me to it. :cheers:

Merry Christmas to all of you guys. It would be impossible to send individual Christmas PM's to all of my buddies here, but I am thinking of all of you. I enjoy getting to share info, and the hobby in general with you boys all year. I also thank those of you who throw some business my way. The extra sales are nice, but I'm on here more for the fun, and I'm glad that I can help you guys in whatever way I can. Speaking of which, I close my store between the Holidays, so I won't be back in that mode until Monday, Jan 4th. But I'll still check in now and then from home.

I hope that everyone gets to enjoy some good family time, as well as get to play with your saws a little bit.

Latest posts

Back