Metal hydraulic lines

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poorboypaul

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Anyone here know where to get metal hydraulic lines? Like brake line, only bigger? Don't know if your skidders have any on them or not. Can get hydraulic hose anywhere, but no one seems to have the metal lines. Front end loaders have them on the loader arms going to the bucket. Building a front loader also, ran into the same problem. So now it sits. Kubota line wore through. Know I can probably have Kubota dealer order one for the tractor, but where can I get it or have it made?

Anyone here know where to get metal hydraulic lines? Like brake line, only bigger? Don't know if your skidders have any on them or not. Can get hydraulic hose anywhere, but no one seems to have the metal lines. Front end loaders have them on the loader arms going to the bucket. Building a front loader also, ran into the same problem. So now it sits. Kubota line wore through. Know I can probably have Kubota dealer order one for the tractor, but where can I get it or have it made?

I dont know where you`re at in PA, but there is a company called tri state hose that might be able to help you, they`re outta coraopolis pa.

Is there a reason you cant use the rubber hoses? we replaced alot of old metal lines on our backhoe/loader with parker hoses.

LXT.............

If its just a small rub spot on the kubota line pull it off and 5 minutes with a torch and a stick of bronze, its good as new.

If its just a small rub spot on the kubota line pull it off and 5 minutes with a torch and a stick of bronze, its good as new.

That's what we decided to do with it. Poor design, as these two sit directly under the oil pan pressed tight against it. Be putting some inner tube between them for cushion.

Coreopalis is south of me near Pittsburgh. Will look them up.

Wasn't sure to use rubber hose or not. Can probably do that with my loader. the Kubota lines are directly underneath, so I need to use the metal ones.

Most auto parts stores stock them up to 3/8''. Beyond that, I would try a farm implement dealer.

metal pipes

ask a mechanic bout them, you need to find a ex aircraft engineer, ive had some custom built by a guy working out of his back yard. worked out cheaper then doing rubber pipe.

Latest posts

Back