MidWest SawFest IA MO spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e8a2ygu9.jpg

Leaving at 6:30 for gtg

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk

I have a question for all of you guys over there.

So AS is THE latest chainsaw and firewood forum. The owner collects a lot of $$$$ from this site.

Then there is also the "other" site S/H. The owner of that site (Chuck'r) is making no money from his site. He started it for fun, he takes only donation's to run it. And if more money comes in than what o operating costs are, he takes the donation button down. So he isn't making a penny off S/H

So, with that being said.

How were the saw races that Darrin sponsored VS the races that Chuck'r sponsored?

Oh Yea, that's right.

Darrin has more vacations to the Swiss Alps that he's saving up for.

Sounds like the weather is going to be great at the gtg today !
Have fun and I will be checking in from time to time today from Pennsylvania.
Yes, the weather report sounds great indeed. Rain supposed to move in tonight, but we'll be done by then!!!!!
It would be nice if the rain could hold off long enough for our tenters and campers to pack up in dry conditions.
Hope to have a fun and safe day.

Good morning everybody. Be sure and take lots of pictures, please. Hope everyone has lots of fun and play safe.

Thanks to everyone that once again makes these events go:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Especially to the host family and all they do. and those local CAD bums that helped . Watching the portable mill, the firewood processing trailer and the various splitters. The super split was interesting to see it in person.

I'm home now TallGuy is on his way home from here.

Food was great as always. Lots and lots of people go to a lot of work on this thank you!:rock:

Latest posts

Back