MillerModSaws and the PS-7910

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 29 saw sounds better and appears to cut through the wood more effortlessly than the 27 saw, at least to me.
Part of that is operator. Lol. Both saws have a sweet spot they like to run in. The 27 takes a bit lighter hand. It takes a few cuts to get adjusted to each saw. Lol. This operator tends to have a heavy hand.

Part of that is operator. Lol. Both saws have a sweet spot they like to run in. The 27 takes a bit lighter hand. It takes a few cuts to get adjusted to each saw. Lol. This operator tends to have a heavy hand.
I know my buddy Laslab is chompin at the bits to get his!!! Lol!! Thoso saws look great!!!

Ported saws are a fad....

pet_rock.jpg

Ok boys while I still have my ignition timing test to do both of these saws are getting close to done. I just wanna make sure I say thank you for all the support and tips I've got along the way. Both of these saws will be for sale as soon as I get the timing narrowed down. Fin460 has spoke for 1 of them but I'm going to ask $850 pho for the other one. They will have at most 3 tanks of fuel threw them. I thought i would offer it up to the guys following the thread first. Thank you. And we will get the timing hammered down and I'll let a few people like justin run them to get there opinions before they leave to there new owners.

I hat unproductive nights. Was gonna hammer away on the timing and all my thread gauges are at work and I'll be dammed if I can figure out this bolt size. So I could pull the flywheel. :dumb:

Attachments

• 20150306_202235.jpg
    20150306_202235.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 31
They do this to us canadains . what really grinds my gears is when john Deere use both sets of measurement on all there tractors . drives me up the wall . but everything now a days is metric / imperial . yaaaahhhhh more tools ( more money down the drain ) .

I would have drilled it and tapped it to 6x1

Sent from my phone when I should be working
I can't d & t it cause those bolts hold the starter paws in. Lol.
maybe you have, but atleast the photo shows that you haven't gotten pissed and used hammers and prybars yet
Thats funny cause I called my tech line and ask the bolt size and the removal procedure is to put a thread cover on the crank and smack the end of the crank. I told them that ain't happening. Lmao.

Like silly Volvo 7mm Allen heads ??? 5.5 mm bolts . Just stupid .
But I would be surprised if that has any SAE fasteners on it . Dolmar Probably has some special tool that's stupid $ like the STIHL seal puller that I find about worthless

I can't d & t it cause those bolts hold the starter paws in. Lol.

Thats funny cause I called my tech line and ask the bolt size and the removal procedure is to put a thread cover on the crank and smack the end of the crank. I told them that ain't happening. Lmao.
Never said I was smart . But at least it would be off lol.
Did you try heating the flywheel with a heatgun and giving it a pop with a piece of wood

Latest posts

Back