Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You missed me making a stool.

The internet is a wonderful place, I found a pic of you making stool.

yhujy8a6.jpg

Guys all the pic looked like a great time wish I could have been there. :rock:

Good morning Cheeseheads, Mud Ducks, Iowegians, and assorted other hooligans! It's been kinda quiet here today. Time to go cut what's left of the grass... Yawn.

Finally a day off for me, time to get the boat ready for a week of boundary waters fishing! The nice thing is im writing it off cause I sold a pile of leeches to shops up there:beer: fixed my 394 idle and got the r's up another 3 to 4 thousand since the first attempt, I think its alive:eek:

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

Finally a day off for me, time to get the boat ready for a week of boundary waters fishing! The nice thing is im writing it off cause I sold a pile of leeches to shops up there:beer: fixed my 394 idle and got the r's up another 3 to 4 thousand since the first attempt, I think its alive:eek:

Build off saw?

I still haven't started that project yet... :dizzy:

Build off saw?

I still haven't started that project yet... :dizzy:

Im learning from this cylinder mostly, have a good used oem that might get the so called final draft if this works. First cylinder was already ported by a builder thats long gone, ive changed some things and see some more I should but im just going to run it for awile. Sick of working on saws at the moment.

Latest posts

Back