Mint 090

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe this bar has found a new home:hmm3grin2orange:

518443366_gW2dr-L.jpg

Is that one of those 3/8 058 oddballs, they are impossible to find full skip for, however the 090 can probably pull full comp on that 66 incher

Nice Brad, In my opinion a must have saw if you love saws the same way I do. Question: I'am looking at an 090G (geardrive) nice shape for 1200.00. Is the geardrive more or less desirable?

I am looking at an 090G (geardrive) nice shape for 1200.00. Is the geardrive more or less desirable?

I guess it depends on your perspective. The 090G is more rare I suppose. If you want to pull the longest of bars, then that's your choice as well. I'd personally rather have the chainspeed of the 090. I will use mine for demoing at GTGs, not much more.

I guess it depends on your perspective. The 090G is more rare I suppose. If you want to pull the longest of bars, then that's your choice as well. I'd personally rather have the chainspeed of the 090. I will use mine for demoing at GTGs, not much more.

Kind of my feeling. If I chose to mill with it, 40" would be max bar length and I think I would rather have the higher chain speed.

Nice Brad, In my opinion a must have saw if you love saws the same way I do. Question: I'am looking at an 090G (geardrive) nice shape for 1200.00. Is the geardrive more or less desirable?
Of the two, the 090G has the more ferocious look.

Latest posts

Back