Mint 090

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you sure that cookie you cut wasn't the only wood it ever saw and the B&C was used on another saw? Seriously, look at the paint inside the clutch area, the muffler and surrounding area, and the clutch shoes. To be honest with you, I'm glad it's seen wood and is not 100% perfect. It's nearly as good as, yet I will feel free to demo it and enjoy it. Yes, I'm as excited as a kid in a candy store:)

Welcome to the 090 club Brad! We need to have an 090 & contra GTG! Maybe in Iceland so that our brothers (DaveK & Belgian just to name two) could meet us half way across the big pond!

CONGRATS ...Carl

Yeah this is getting to be a habit. I bought the 357. I think this makes me an official CAD enabler/co-dependant me thinks.
My 455 is going to the gardener for $250 where it will suffer a slow death over the next couple years.

I believe this bar has found a new home:hmm3grin2orange:

518443366_gW2dr-L.jpg

Brad then you are going to need to find some huge trees to buck up! That 090 with that long bar will be awesome!

Back