MN/WI GTG March14th

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grandpatractor -

What is the arrangement for food??? Bring your own, or bring something to pass or what?

Thanks - - - Al :cheers:

Bring whatever you want. Grandpatractor has an XL grill that will be going if you want to bring something to throw on there. I guess we are going to have some rabbit again this year, should make Moddoo happy! I guess if we go by the bring something to pass route we should be well covered.

Grandpatractor -

What is the arrangement for food??? Bring your own, or bring something to pass or what?

Thanks - - - Al :cheers:

wdchuck has orders to bring a few loaves of banana bread.:love1: Everyone else can bring something for the grill or a dish to pass. I have a bunch of brats and polish sausage and a couple of rabbits.

I would like to try a NE 346XP in some wood.I was going to get one but I got the 359 instead.I thought the 346 would not cut as fast in the bigger oak and I want to get my wood cut as fast as I can so I will have time for other things:cheers:

Brad just blew your cover!! Sneaky, sneaky.:chainsawguy:

What time are the festivities going to begin??????? Anyone have a general time they plan on showing up?
We have about a 3 - 3 1/2 hour drive to get there, providing we don't have any trouble on the road, I'm guessing it will be around 9:30ish.

P.S. Grandpa..... you can put us on the "wouldn't miss it" list.
It will be two of us for sure.

Still plan on loading the splitter (Husky 35 ton) if anyone is interested.

What time are the festivities going to begin??????? Anyone have a general time they plan on showing up?
We have about a 3 - 3 1/2 hour drive to get there, providing we don't have any trouble on the road, I'm guessing it will be around 9:30ish.

P.S. Grandpa..... you can put us on the "wouldn't miss it" list.
It will be two of us for sure.

Still plan on loading the splitter (Husky 35 ton) if anyone is interested.

I'm thinking around 9:00 or so to get started. Then we will have to have some introductions and probably some doughnuts or something. I'm not set to a strict schedule or anything. :cheers:

I live near Rice Lake, go there a time or two a week for parts, supplies, etc.

I'll pick it up for you, just get me some contact info for where it's at, going to town tomorrow for sure.

Marty
715-790-1869

6loaves of banana bread on the way, if that's not enough, speak up or go hungry.

Mrs. Wdchuck offered to make an egg souffle for brunch, it chows well cold or warm, so you guys let me know if you'd like that.
Oh, I want decisive responses, none of that " if she wants to make it, then we'll eat it" type of answers.

I have a firewood customer that has such a variety of hens, that the eggs come out all the colors of an Easter Rainbow, raised naturally, so the souffle should be quite tasty and healthy. I need your responses to get the appropriate number of eggs, and to fit the size of pans.

Thanks.

Souffle sounds great wdchuck!

Mrs. Nikocker (Cindy) has said she's going to make us a large pan of her potato salad (let me tell ya it's awesome!!) - - - a perfect compliment to the brats, burgers and Wiley Wabbit that Grandpa tractor plans on grilling.

In addition to a few saws and the leveraxe I also plan on bringing my camera to document this event!

This should be fun!

Al :clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally Posted by grandpatractor View Post
Here's the latest list.
Planning to attend
grandpatractor
jonseredsjonny
Biker Dude
tmurph
wdchuck
woodyman
wi50
moddoo
Steve NW WI
philbert
rbmopar
scmellon
heimannm
fastmopar1k
nikocker
Jeske962
McManus
JeepNJesse
valekbrothers
triptester

Maybe attend

manyhobies
GrizzlyAdams86

I have a couple local dealers that may bring a demo saw or two.

I know some are planning on bringing friends and that is good too.
let me know if you want to be added or taken off.
Or if I missed some one

I'll be coming, but won't have any home made goodies as I'm a couple of days getting there.

I will eat brauts, banna bread, souffle, and potatoe salad.

How about I bring a supply of soft drinks? Sorry, I don't indulge in anything stronger than my Diet Pepsi.

Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mountian Dew, any other requests?

Mark

P.S. Marty has agreed to pick up my bar in Rice Lake and bring it over, thanks Marty!

Food

I am in for any food (brats, banna bread, souffle, and potatoe salad) as well. I like any diet soda as well.

I am planning on bringing some kind of desert bars that are easy to munch on.

chaps to cut up

B_Turner is sending me some old chaps to do a cutting test on. I told him I would video it and post it for the site. If they get here before the GTG, I'll bring them with me and we can do the testing there.

Back