Monster Garage

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
glens

glens

Former Member
I was working a job several summers ago where the Raybestos funny car stopped by to make an exhibition run at the factory.  I was standing right there looking it over as they tightened the last few valve cover fasteners.  The driver was fastening his suit and they fired it up.  It was like sticks of dynamite going off in quick succession pounding my very being.  He got in, they lowered the body, he pulled out into the street and let her rip.  I thought to myself at that moment that if getting in that "car" and dumping the clutch to blast down the road was the test for manhood I'd just as soon stay a boy.  Maybe Jesse was similarly influence by that saw...

LJS

ArboristSite Operative
That right Glens.......rev it up, the vibration blurrs your eye sight, you find your mark on the wood, rev it up again....hard, jammer in, crawl up on top of it, push it through, and hope the chain stays on. No Problem! This is how I think about......Too tuff for them, just right for me!! LOL LJS

LJS

ArboristSite Operative
Yeah, he ran his race car in the wall at Irwindale, so he probably still has $hit in his neck. LOL LJS

Hunter

Hunter

ArboristSite Guru
LJS,
You have to admit, Its saying something when Monster Garage calls you to come run a saw on their show. Great pics.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
Hunter