More 562 failures

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of accidents....................this 445 had a run of bad luck also. :eek:

SbGNjdD.jpg
looks hot ,give that doggie some water

Well you guys who keep knocking the 562's might actually be on to something. I have to admit I am starting to see some failures now. Husky's really gonna have to address this problem. I mean this is BS! This just isn't right. These saws should last longer than this, right? No worry though, I'll contact tech service and see about getting warranty on these saws.

Q8AOR0x.jpg

AcPSANP.jpg
They just don't seem to last once the mufflers are modded...
I'm really not into the "wrap" handles when they are are wrapped that tight.

Well you guys who keep knocking the 562's might actually be on to something. I have to admit I am starting to see some failures now. Husky's really gonna have to address this problem. I mean this is BS! This just isn't right. These saws should last longer than this, right? No worry though, I'll contact tech service and see about getting warranty on these saws.

LOL. Had me scared for a minute now that mine is running like gangbusters. This could be a candidate for the "Joke & Funny Picture" forum!
Q8AOR0x.jpg

AcPSANP.jpg

Everyone knows I'm a Stihl guy, but I also know Bob is a great guy, and I'm so glad to see this was just in jest.

I am actually very glad that the problems with the 562 seem to have vanished, and that now we can just talk saws!

You have your work cut out for you Bob, and I hope the damage was mostly cosmetic and not structural (the engine & frame).

Good luck w/them and I'm already looking forward to your GTG. Have you set a date yet?

And Ryan, thanks, that is good of you. Hope you and your saws of all flavors are doing well. And by the way, how are those new 044s you said you got doing?

Everyone knows I'm a Stihl guy, but I also know Bob is a great guy, and I'm so glad to see this was just in jest.

I am actually very glad that the problems with the 562 seem to have vanished, and that now we can just talk saws!

You have your work cut out for you Bob, and I hope the damage was mostly cosmetic and not structural (the engine & frame).

Good luck w/them and I'm already looking forward to your GTG. Have you set a date yet?

And Ryan, thanks, that is good of you. Hope you and your saws of all flavors are doing well. And by the way, how are those new 044s you said you got doing?

I sold one mike , i dont keep em long , it helped fund that masterminded 064 i got from steve

All joking aside Spike60, how have those 445/450's been holding up? Someone thought enough of that one to put an expensive pro style bar on it.

Q8AOR0x.jpg

AcPSANP.jpg

Straight gassed?

I always wondered what would happen if you hit a Husky with a Stihl, bet the stihl still runs...

And duck :)

Must say this thread title made my heart sink. My 562 dropping it's lunch still haunts me.

Yeah, the joke in the title was intentional. Husky guys think "Oh no!" and the Stihl guys are probably thinking "Oh cool!". But I figure both sides end up getting a laugh out of it. And since everyone is enjoying this, here's another one from about a year ago. Here's what the guy said when he brought it in. "I was turning the truck around, and I drove over something THREE times. I was thinking, Geez, I don't remember seeing a rock there, then I was like ####!, that's not a ####### rock!" He really packed the mud in there didn't he?

cTJZgqX.jpg

SjvA1BF.jpg

Latest posts

Back