More bad news for two strokes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes we will have all our eggs in one basket when we have only heatpumps, EV,s and battery worktools
so when the grids get hacked or knocked out by solar flares or whatever, we will be stuffed
nows the time to get those solar panels installed, i have 3 egg baskets so far, some grid tied, and some water heating, and some feeding truck batteries
Yes, its a very sill idea to put everything in the one basket, only someone determined to fail would do so, and yet
its these determined donkey's that run the country and make such stupid decisions. I do believe those at the very top
are just playing dumb though and they have their reasons for setting us all up for failure, their not dumb though when it comes
to money property and position, they know dam well what they are doing when it suits them.

I find it interesting that several of the wealthiest people on the planet are all suddenly getting heavily invested in finding a way to leave and live off Earth. Bezos, Branson, Musk…and they are just the ones who publicise their pursuits

I find it interesting that several of the wealthiest people on the planet are all suddenly getting heavily invested in finding a way to leave and live off Earth. Bezos, Branson, Musk…and they are just the ones who publicise their pursuits
I suppose its the next big step, rule your own planet, charge what you like, and only sell one way tickets.

Back