More flippy caps

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If a person cannot use the gas cap, maybe they should rethink running a saw. Just sayin is all.:chainsawguy:

I can use a gas cap but if your meaning a defective excuse for a gas cap I can but won't.
By the way son; I was using saws professionally before you were ten and non pro, when you were fresh outta diapers just sayin is all:monkey:

I wonder how long it will be before they switch to something else.

Yesterday, how did you know ?:bowdown:

Stihl will be debuting in 2011 a alternative energy green EPA saw that will run on alternative fuels . User will have a choice of solar, wind, or nuclear....switchable at any time. Licensing will be mandatory for those south of the M-D Line.

Dang gum screw cap. I forgot to tighten with saw wrench. I ended up wearing about a half a tank of oil all day. Trust me it sucked when it was 15 above zero all day with a 15mph wind. It doesn't matter to me which one I use. I have had both leak and open up on me.

Ray

Dang gum screw cap. I forgot to tighten with saw wrench. I ended up wearing about a half a tank of oil all day. Trust me it sucked when it was 15 above zero all day with a 15mph wind. It doesn't matter to me which one I use. I have had both leak and open up on me.

Ray

Never have that problem with my huskies. I have had a few screws need locktite tm though

Back