MS 270 Back from the dealer and its still broken

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uhh...

I don't agree or disagree with any of this, I just wanted to write sentences with Benevolence.

1.) In a benevolent act, the otherwise angry appearing young man stopped walking to assist the elderly woman across the road.

2.) In his will John Smith left all of his $9 to his local community center in a final act of Benevolence.

3.) In a group act of benevolence, local Hartford, Connecticut tree companies dropped off many large quantities of firewood to "The Open Hearth", a well known entity helping homeless men struggling with addiction find their way through thr rough times in life.

Did I mention that I love chainsaws? Coils or not, these things are awesome.

:)
Jason

sesame street word of the day: benevolence

I never thought i'd ever have to grab the dictionary on the chainsaw forum. Haven't used it since college. Admit it! Half of you had to look it up also. Good stuff, at least I came away with something from this thread besides laughter!!

I never thought i'd ever have to grab the dictionary on the chainsaw forum. Haven't used it since college. Admit it! Half of you had to look it up also. Good stuff, at least I came away with something from this thread besides laughter!!

Not a lot of tautologous sesquipedalians around here, eh? :)

Damit, now I have to go find my dictionary again. This is supposed to be relaxing for me.:dizzy:

One post and you know about sap? What's your alter ego?

I've been following the forums for a couple years off and on.

No alter ego, I think I had a different user name at one point, but didn't ever post anything under it. Forgot it and reregistered.

Just got the little lady a Echo 346 with a Cannon carving bar on it, so I've been looking at the site quite a bit more. That and we're heating with mostly wood this year.

Pointless bickering AND chainsaws?!?!?!

I'm liking this place more and more all the time!!

:givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer:

My wife would kick your ass if you implied she was not a woman.

Your wife may be the short haired butch type and you may like them that way but I am sure she wouldn't be able to kick my :censored:

Feel free to tell her I said so kid.

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

For your own sake, back away slowly, like the bit character you are, and you wont get hurt.

Oh my god...I am scared now eh?? can you see? I am shaking over here....hahahahahahaha

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Jack:censored:

It interesting that Mr. GeeVee seems to find a way to insult almost everybody that replied to his thread.

The problem with these 'bash the dealer' threads is that we only get to hear one side of the story. I'd sure like to hear the other side in this one. :)

I too would like to hear the other side to this story.

IF there is one... more like BS, just like the rest of his remarks.

Last edited:
Wow!

I am amazed - - - here I thought all you Stihl guys would see the solution to GEE VEE's problem.
GEE VEE if you're so pissed at the Stihl dealer here's what you do . . . . Go directly to Lowes, buy a Husky and fix the damn thing yourself. 'Cuz you know no dealer will touch it!

Have great day in the swamps!
Al

Then there are people like you that thrive on any thread that talks about an issue with a stihl. You seem to spend more time talking in the stihl threads than in any non stihl threads.

Did you expect more out of a wanabe :)

how's the book.

Back