MS 361 is a POS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm putting my waders on.....this **** is getting deep.:dizzy:

I also have some ocean front property, if you would be intrested in buying some for cheap..........

im not saying the 361 is a POS. i quite like it. along with the 660 and 880 and 460 these are all good saws. but next time you are giving it a good service, have a carefull look over it. its a 262 in sheeps clothing.

no bull. the greatest stihl acheivement is a old model husky.

I also don't think the 361 is Stihl greatest acheivement. If I would have ran across a MS360 in the same shape/price as my 361, I would have a 360. Stihl and others are being forced to go the epa route, their greatest acheivement to us may be in the past......to tree hugging, p**** handed b****** the future may the greatest.

im not saying the 361 is a POS. i quite like it. along with the 660 and 880 and 460 these are all good saws. but next time you are giving it a good service, have a carefull look over it. its a 262 in sheeps clothing.

I will have to take your opinion on that, I doubt I will ever see a 262....

I do have a 272xp though, looks to be a well built saw. Has taken a pretty good beating.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back