MS 361 is a POS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no bull. the greatest stihl acheivement is a old model husky.

I'm putting my waders on.....this **** is getting deep.:dizzy:

I also have some ocean front property, if you would be intrested in buying some for cheap..........

WHOOOO!! Man it's a gittin deep in here! glub choke hak koff!

Must be why Husky hasta buy other brands, because their saws are so superior!

(actually, I am buying one of their strimmers, so I guess that is a slight miscegenation...........)

This thread is going the same way a diesel does when the rings fail and it starts sucking oil up into the chamber.

I foolishly started this thread for purely stupid reasons, is there any way I can just SHUT IT OFF?
(or maybe just move it outside)

:deadhorse: :sucks:

The irony is, I love my 361.:monkey:

This thread is going the same way a diesel does when the rings fail and it starts sucking oil up into the chamber.

I foolishly started this thread for purely stupid reasons, is there any way I can just SHUT IT OFF?
(or maybe just move it outside)

:deadhorse: :sucks:

The irony is, I love my 361.:monkey:

Unfortunately, like a diesel, once it is started it will be a long time before it actually quits. It just has to run out of fuel. Don't feed the imbeciles and they will run out too.

When I am elected president...

I will tax all Husky owners to ballance the budget!

And all 361 owners will get a HUGE tax break.

(makes about as much sence as all the campaign promises I have been reading lately)

Don't feed the imbeciles and they will run out too.

unfortunately it takes some time for them to run out. when they do another is there to take ones place. you are living proof.

:cheers:

Back