Ms 391 help!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjones

Reaction score
I just picked up a new MS391 today from my local dealer. I took it buy my dads house to show him and I cranked it up. later on I got home and decided to try it out on a dead piñon tree. Well I went through the owners manual, went out to fire it back up and all be got damn if I can get the damn thing started. It has fresh AV gas in it and I don't know what I did wrong. Are there any special tricks I need to know? I know my dad had the same problem with his when his was new as well. Thanks for the help.

Chet

Flooded. Pull the plug out and dry it off. Use some compressed air to blow out cylinder. (careful not to blow too hard, you may damage crank
seals) reinstall plug and pull hope to start NO CHOKE!!!

I just picked up a new MS391 today from my local dealer. I took it buy my dads house to show him and I cranked it up. later on I got home and decided to try it out on a dead piñon tree. Well I went through the owners manual, went out to fire it back up and all be got damn if I can get the damn thing started. It has fresh AV gas in it and I don't know what I did wrong. Are there any special tricks I need to know? I know my dad had the same problem with his when his was new as well. Thanks for the help.

Chet

Did you put some 2 cycle oil in that fresh AV gas?

Latest posts

Back