MS 660 prices

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
441_Stihl

441_Stihl

ArboristSite Guru
Am just curious as to have any of you checked on the price of a 660.M dealer
says best he can do is 1029.00 with 28 bar.

2000ssm6

2000ssm6

Stihl User
who qualifies for a "street price"

Who ever brings the most beer for the saw guy/tech, LOL.

Good customers who are nice and buy a few items usually get better treatment than a a-hole demanding a lower price or b****ing about some bs. You may have to pay full pop for your first purchase but may get a break on #2 or accessories...

Lakeside53

Lakeside53

Stihl Wrenching
Who ever brings the most beer for the saw guy/tech, LOL.

Good customers who are nice and buy a few items usually get better treatment than a a-hole demanding a lower price or b****ing about some bs. You may have to pay full pop for your first purchase but may get a break on #2 or accessories...

:greenchainsaw:

Most pro's, and friends of the service techs qualify... ;) but, across the counter sales only...

So make friends with your dealers' tech(s)!

Last edited:
William Balaska

William Balaska

Addicted to ArboristSite
I paid $950 cash in hand with a 36. It was growing a beard on the guys shelf. That was a deal around here. I was getting quoted around twelve hundred with tax. Plus it was a 2007 leftover!

GASoline71

GASoline71

Mr. Nice Guy
Stan, just get a damn 660. Its obvious you want one! :greenchainsaw:

Please do... stop trolling the boards with all the "I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really want a super big cool awesome chainsaw posts and threads...

:rolleyes:

Gary

Latest posts