MS 660 top cover help?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

74fencer

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I need a new OEM Stihl Topcover for my MS 660 part#1122 084 0902 complete with the MS 660 badge! Any dealers on here that can help me out? There are none on the fleabay currently & my local dealer has one heck of a markup. Thanks

I need a new OEM Stihl Topcover for my MS 660 part#1122 084 0902 complete with the MS 660 badge! Any dealers on here that can help me out? There are none on the fleabay currently & my local dealer has one heck of a markup. Thanks

not just the local shops markup, items such as this (non-wear items) are expensive from Stihl.

I'm sorry, i've been flat out w stuff, I will be going down there to get my latest haul of parts for my 066's and a few other saws soon, I will ask in the next few days. I am wicked sorry!

Ok, I went down to my dealer today, I didnt have or remember that you posted the part number here... but I got you a price on number 1 on the IPL which is the plastic up by the spark plug. My Price is $47.41 seamed reasonable given the badge alone is like $6+s/h on ebay. No Sales tax in NH... It included parts 1 through 5 on the IPL.

Back