Ms 661

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this thing comes with M-Tronic it will be a weapon for sure. Husky needs to catch up quick. They've got the 50cc class nailed with the 550XP so hopefully they can catch up to Stihl with the larger saws. Soon...

If this thing comes with M-Tronic it will be a weapon for sure. Husky needs to catch up quick. They've got the 50cc class nailed with the 550XP so hopefully they can catch up to Stihl with the larger saws. Soon...

You might really like the 661 and convert... You could be like Andrew then :laugh:

Better stock up on 660s before this new jazz comes out. It will be interesting to see what the cutters who run 660s think. I know I have no interest in changing..

I was seriously thinking about a 395 a few months ago but I'll wait to see how the 661 performs.

Better stock up on 660s before this new jazz comes out. It will be interesting to see what the cutters who run 660s think. I know I have no interest in changing..

If the 661 runs like my 461 the 660 will be for sale

If it has filtration like a 441 (Husky), I think it's a walk-off grand slam in terms of features.

ETA: Oh, and quad-port cylinder too.

Says the 441 hater...... :hmm3grin2orange:

john agrees with me. bet money his till taking that one apart that he started when i was there lol:hmm3grin2orange:

btw you get that computer hooked up in the house yet?

john agrees with me. bet money his till taking that one apart that he started when i was there lol:hmm3grin2orange:

btw you get that computer hooked up in the house yet?

LMAO.....

I gotta tell ya. Jon sat that 441 on my bench after you left. I had to tear it down......he hates em too. :hmm3grin2orange:

I've not done anything with it yet.......it's really just a spare.

LMAO.....

I gotta tell ya. Jon sat that 441 on my bench after you left. I had to tear it down......he hates em too. :hmm3grin2orange:

I've not done anything with it yet.......it's really just a spare.

jon knows whats up :biggrin: hahahahaha

havent looked at any stihls in a long time so what is the going price for a 660 (ball park) so I can get an idea? $1300 or so?

Price for a new 660 should be $950-$1150 depending on the dealer. The newer 660's aren't suppposed the greatest for power in stock form or so I've read on this site. If you don't need it right now you might consider waiting for the new 661 to come out. If it's a quad port motor it will be worth the wait.

Latest posts

Back