MS 880 meets DCHotsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is the way DC is...did or he did not kick someone else in the nuts on someone else's thread...that is the way he is. He has been this way since I have been here.

We now have something in common bcorradi......even though you don't race, build r@cesaws, r@ce r@cesaws, build r@cechain, or build World Record setting Bikesaws like I do.:hmm3grin2orange:

We now have something in common bcorradi......even though you don't race, build r@cesaws, r@ce r@cesaws, build r@cechain, or build World Record setting Bikesaws like I do.:hmm3grin2orange:
Yup your right I can be just as arrogant as you...hahahaha....

Yup your right I can be just as arrogant as you...hahahaha....

......only I have the saws and wins to back it up!........Hahahahahahaha!

001-29.jpg

Your right again i only cut a lot of firewood per year....however, i don't believe there are many people on AS anymore that build race saws, race chains, or compete like there was a few years ago imo.

Your right again i only cut a lot of firewood per year....however, i don't believe there are many people on AS anymore that build race saws, race chains, or compete like there was a few years ago imo.

Yep!.....everybody knows building worksaws is where the money's at!.......Hahahahahahaha!

Here's somemore cheap entertainment......could that be Mastermind back in the day?

expo1.jpg

To be honest with u most of the saw builders on the site have never raced at any event. So? I think Jasha probably has and I know Tlandrum has though.

No racing for this guy. I don't have the knowledge, seems like a whole different ballgame to me. Just a plain old work saw guy. Although, I do appreciate you thinking that highly of me, :msp_tongue:

......only I have the saws and wins to back it up!........Hahahahahahaha!

001-29.jpg

Dennis might I inquire where that saw went? The big yellow sponsor on the bar looks very familiar to me lol Thought it might be lurking in my neck of the woods... I'm pretty sure you've been to Hoquiam... :laugh:

No racing for this guy. I don't have the knowledge, seems like a whole different ballgame to me. Just a plain old work saw guy. Although, I do appreciate you thinking that highly of me, :msp_tongue:

No racing for me either Jasha. I think staying away from racing and just building work saws is a smart move.

Dennis might I inquire where that saw went? The big yellow sponsor on the bar looks very familiar to me lol Thought it might be lurking in my neck of the woods... I'm pretty sure you've been to Hoquiam... :laugh:

Yep! that saw is sitting in Hoquiam at TJ Bexten's place......and Christin's "JACKNUT" print shop is in your neck of the woods.

Do you know TJ?

004-17.jpg

Last edited:
No racing for me either Jasha. I think staying away from racing and just building work saws is a smart move.

Racing can be fun and frustrating......you also learn plenty. A lot of times by what your doing wrong! Making worksaws run and run good can be rewarding, but for me, became a little boring!........ making something run "fast" and learning how operate it, then winning with your own work......is a thrill!:rock:

scan-13.jpg

Last edited:
Back