• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell MS241C

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TGM40ford

TGM40ford

ArboristSite Member
It has been a while since I was on this site as I dig thru the pile of stuff I need to get rid of. If I missed responding to some one since the summer please accept my apologies.
So I have an almost new Stihl MS241C for sale, probably less than an hour on it.
It was used for chain testing and was wondering if I could get some suggestions on what would be a fair price to sell it for, any thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_2184.jpg
    IMG_2184.jpg
    571.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2185.jpg
    IMG_2185.jpg
    480.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2186.jpg
    IMG_2186.jpg
    420.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2187.jpg
    IMG_2187.jpg
    542.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2188.jpg
    IMG_2188.jpg
    483.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2189.jpg
    IMG_2189.jpg
    459.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2190.jpg
    IMG_2190.jpg
    462.5 KB · Views: 0
Country bumpkin
It has been a while since I was on this site as I dig thru the pile of stuff I need to get rid of. If I missed responding to some one since the summer please accept my apologies.
So I have an almost new Stihl MS241C for sale, probably less than an hour on it.
It was used for chain testing and was wondering if I could get some suggestions on what would be a fair price to sell it for, any thoughts?
I gave
I gave 300 for mine last February. Not as clean as yours. I would ask @chipper1. He’s had a few

Del_

3% Neanderthal...... 2% Denisovan
. AS Supporting Member.

I bet a 241c in that condition would bring $550.0

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
. AS Supporting Member.
I bet a 241c in that condition would bring $550.0
Sold! :cheers:
I gave

I gave 300 for mine last February. Not as clean as yours. I would ask @chipper1. He’s had a few
I think you got a great deal :).

Appreciate the feedback
How are you sir been a while :hi:.

I'd guess somewhere between the two prices above. Ultimately it's your saw, you know what you paid, and what you expect to get. When I list a saw, I don't care if I could get more or people tell me my price is too high, it is what it is and I either sell it or I don't.
One thing that can change the price a good bit is the shipping. Many people offer a saw at a shipped price because they get shipping at a deep discount through their work, this benefits the buyer as it give them a better value on the overall cost. Pretty sure this is an area you could do well when selling.
Anyway, good luck with the sale.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
. AS Supporting Member.
I realize that. I tried to make a funny that fell flat on it's face...I tend to do that...some say I am too serious and dry :surprised3:
Okay, I just don't want to mess up anyone's ad. That being said, the lack of getting back with folks isn't helping, not sure what's up with that.