ms361 facts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nitro

nitro

ArboristSite Operative
i think i could afford to heat my house with oil if i sold you guys the new MS 361 CENTERFOLD CALENDER with shots of the HOT AND SEXY ms 361 in all sorts of poses .....whos in...only 19.95 if you order before midnight

THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
The wife was in labor for 32 days, the baby refused to come out. I hurried to the Stihl store and bought a new 361 and hurried back to the hospital. I pushed the doctor away telling him I'm the father, a saw man. I knelt down holding that shiny 361 and two little eyes appeared. Then two opened hands appeared. I backed up as they reached out for that 361. Then appeared a little bearded face, a body in a flannel shirt. Then two legs appeared in chaps. The baby was born.

CentaurG2

CentaurG2

Addicted to ArboristSite
My ms361 was so great that it only cost me about $250 to get it to run like a pro saw. After all, spending $62.50 for a muffler, $80 clams to have it modified, $100 bucks on an EDT7 and $7 duckets on a limiter removal tool (plus an hour of my time) is just pennies on the dollar for this $600 stellar example of Stihl technology. Sign me up for three or four more of these great saws! Cripes, let me just replace the whole fleet with them. Great saw!! Really!! Believe the Lie!!

GNAR13

GNAR13

ArboristSite Operative
My ms361 was so great that it only cost me about $250 to get it to run like a pro saw. After all, spending $62.50 for a muffler, $80 clams to have it modified, $100 bucks on an EDT7 and $7 duckets on a limiter removal tool (plus an hour of my time) is just pennies on the dollar for this $600 stellar example of Stihl technology. Sign me up for three or four more of these great saws! Cripes, let me just replace the whole fleet with them. Great saw!! Really!! Believe the Lie!!

aww..even if you don't like the saw, have fun and get in on the jokes. thats what this thread is for :cheers:

CentaurG2

CentaurG2

Addicted to ArboristSite
You mean to tell me that this thread is a joke!!! Oh for cripes sake!! I thought you were serious about this saw being so powerful it can pull the moon out of orbit!! I will never be able to view Stihl or Arborist site with a straight eye again! Off to drown myself in the well.

THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
You mean to tell me that this thread is a joke!!! Oh for cripes sake!! I thought you were serious about this saw being so powerful it can pull the moon out of orbit!! I will never be able to view Stihl or Arborist site with a straight eye again! Off to drown myself in the well.

You jump in the well, I'll hold the 361 over the top of the well and save ya,LOLOL

volks-man

volks-man

Arboristsite.com Spooner

You jump in the well, I'll hold the 361 over the top of the well and save ya,LOLOL

:hmm3grin2orange:
id rep you if'n i could!

Latest posts